Durch Ihre Anmeldung in unserem Shop, bewegen Sie sich um einiges schneller durch den Bestellvorgang, können mehrere Adressen anlegen, können Ihre Aufträge verfolgen und vieles mehr.
Art Director Job at Stone Fashion – Amsterdam
The Art Director is responsible for the look and feel of the brand, making sure all the brand values are always represented in all visual aspects that are developed within the company.
This person will have the opportunity to take their guardianship of the brand’s visual identity to assist with ideation across the departments when needed.
- Leads the process on developing concepts and designs for campaign shoots;
- Developing concepts, mood boards, and graphic visualisations for content creation;
- Take active part in the approval process on all style outs to ensure an appropriate balance of looks exists within a given collection;
- Manage and execute on-set direction for all e-commerce and linesheet photography;
- Make selects for all on-figure & still photography;
- Ensure that brand guidelines are being utilized, created and re-evaluated. Must be up to date with current International standards and propose casting, creatives & concepts with that in mind;
- Has eyes on the creative quality of assets throughout the post-production process;
- Artworks and designs layouts, visual assets and presentations in collaboration with the Creative team;
- Collaborates with Creative producers, remaining conscious of timelines and budgets.
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting brand at a pivotal moment in the company’s growth. We’re looking for someone who can work as part of the creative team who delivers exceptional content that reflects the brand’s look and values. As this person will be working with creative assets for campaigns and collaborations, experience in graphic design and a familiarity with Photoshop is a must. Experience with other Adobe software is a bonus.
At Stone Fashion we offer employees to be part of our international, fast-growing brand. In this environment, you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate, and creative. We offer amongst others 25 holidays based on full-time employment, twice a year clothing credits, pension plan, and travel allowance. And of course, work at our inspiring headquarters in Amsterdam and become part of our community.