Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Milton - Park Green
The fabric quality of this garment is made from 100% Recycled Nylon. A large part of recycled nylon comes from old fishing nets, dumped into the ocean every year. This used material has under gone a recycling process which causes less damage to the environment and reduces the use of virgin materials.
Quilted jacket in crinkle nylon with removable hood, designed by RESET to be worn throughout the winter season. Contrast color inside collar, double insert pockets. With the adjustable hood opening, the wind no longer has a chance!
- Warm synthetic insulation
- Detachable hood with zipper
- Opening hood adjustable with triggers
- Center front zipper fastening
- Center front closure by snap
- 2 zipper pockets at bottom
- 2 extra insert pockets at bottom with snap closure with fleece inside
- Lycra cuffs
- Adjustable hem from the inside by elastic string & triggers
- 2 interior zipper pockets
- RESET badge on sleeve
|Center back length||72 cm in size 50|
|Material||100% Polyamide (recycled)|
|Care instructions||Wash at 30 degrees max, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, iron lightly, do not dry clean.|
Free standard shipping in the Benelux. Our return policy is 14 days. We strive to deliver your order within 2 working days in the Benelux, and 5 working days in the Rest of Europe. For more information check the Shipping and Returns page.